Consulting Opportunities in EU Lot 6 Projects
Career Opportunity with LFS Advisory GmbH in Berlin
LFS Advisory GmbH is a consulting firm based in Berlin, Germany. We specialize in impact-driven projects in developing countries and emerging markets, with focus on the financial sector. At LFS, we believe that finance and technology combined have the power to solve key global challenges: social participation and advancement, protection of the environment and sustainable economic growth.
LFS is part of a consortium which has been awarded a Framework Contract for Lot 6 (Innovative Financing in Development) under the EuropeAid-funded vehicle Services for the Implementation of External Aid. Within this framework agreement, we are eligible to bid for specific projects that are advertised from time to time between 2018 and 2020.
For the origination and implementation of these projects, we are soliciting CVs from experts and specialists in the fields listed below:
- MSME (Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises) Finance
- Role of local finance markets, local banks, micro finance institutions
- Assessment of economic and financial viability
- Blended finance
- Legal and institutional framework/environment
- Regulatory, legal and institutional bottlenecks for investments
- Effective indicators, results-based monitoring, impact assessment
- Disaster risk reduction finance mechanisms, resilience enhancing mechanisms
In addition to having a proven technical expertise and work experience in at least one of the above fields, successful candidates should meet the following criteria:
- Academic degree in business administration, economics, finance, law, industrial strategy, public policy, or another relevant field;
- Minimum of 10 years of work experience in the international development space;
- Prior work experience on European Commission / EuropeAid projects is an asset;
- Fluency in English is required, fluency in other relevant languages is an asset;
- High degree of reliability, accuracy and ability to work according to deadlines.
- Willingness to travel worldwide (as most projects are implemented on-site).