Central Support Functions
LFS has established central support functions at Head Office. These functions support the LFS consultants in the field, the AccessHolding network banks as well as LFS’ client banks and MFI.
Central support functions include:
- Competency Centre: The Competency Centre supports AccessHolding network banks and LFS advisory projects in key areas: Human Resouce Management and Learning & Development, Retail Finance and Credit Operations. The Competency Centre assists the banks in the development of products, policies and procedures and in the training of staff.
- IT Department: The IT Department supports AccessHolding network banks as well as LFS’ client banks and MFIs in all IT issues.
- Accounting: Our Accounting Function is responsible for accounting issues across AccessHolding’s network of banks.
- Legal Advice: The Legal Department provides legal advice to AccessHolding network banks and LFS client banks and MFIs.
- Internal Audit Department: The Internal Audit Department supports AccessHolding network banks in setting up of internal audit units. It supervises the audits in our network banks. Also, it offers services to client banks and MFIs.